Indexes and Lists
Several indexes and lists compiled by Research Tasmania are made available to you via this website. The majority of these lists and indexes are related to Tasmanian convict history.
Indexes and lists:
- Australasia convicts: A list of the 200 female Irish convicts transported on the Australasia from Dublin to Hobart in 1849 with direct links to their online convict records.
- Indexes to A Drift of 'Derwent Ducks': Indexes to the book and CD listing many names, including those of masters and mistresses, convicts, family members, etc, as well as those convicts transported on the Australasia.
- Index to Convict Lives: Women at Cascades Female Factory: Index to the book listing many names, including those of masters and mistresses, convicts, family members.
- American emigrants: A list of family members of the convicts transported on the Australasia who emigrated from Ireland to America.
- Rajah convicts: A list of the 180 female convicts transported on the Rajah from Woolwich to Hobart in 1841 with direct links to their online convict records.
- Memorials for indulgences: An index of teh convicts who made memorials for indulgences as found in the Archives of Tasmania's CON 44 series of records.
- 1858 valuation rolls: Indexes of the Tasmanian 1858 valuation rolls published in four books and now available as a searchable index online (you need to be logged in as a registered user to access the online index):
- Alphabetical Listsings by Owner and Occupier of the 1858 Valuation Roll for the City of Hobart Town
- 1858 Valuation Rolls for Northern Tasmania: including Launceston Town and the districts of Deloraine, Devon, George Town, Horton, Launceston, Longford, Morven, Port Sorell and Westbury
- 1858 Valuation Rolls for Central and Eastern Tasmania: including the districts of Bothwell, Brighton, Campbell Town, Fingal, Glamorgan, Hamilton, New Norfolk, Oatlands, Richmond and Spring Bay
- 1858 Valuation Rolls for Southern Tasmania: including the districts of Franklin and Hobart